Background

Jan 26, 2011

Introduction

Hi, everyone! 
My name is Ashley.  Prior to starting my preschool I taught kindergarten for several years.  I wanted to be able to be a stay-at-home mom for my future children and still help out financially.  I had the opportunity to teach in several different preschools while getting my degree and loved it.  I wanted to own a preschool "someday".  This past year I decided that "someday" was now and opened a preschool in my home in Clearfield, UT.  Preschool is going great and my students are wonderful!  I have just opened enrollment for next year and am hoping to fill all my spots. 

I thought it would be great to start a blog and connect with other preschool teachers and share ideas.  If you are a preschool teacher, work with young children, or even if you are a mom of young children I would love to hear your ideas and fun things you do with your children to help them learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment